AFCPA partners with Community Access Ticket Service (CATS) to provide cultural, recreational and educational experiences to our members. These types of experiences give our members and our children opportunities that might otherwise be unavailable.
- Tickets through CATS are available at no cost to members of ACFPA for use by them and the children in their care.
- Tickets are limited and are distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- The CATS policy does not allow the same individual to receive tickets for two events that are within 4 days of one another. For example, if granted tickets for a Tuesday event, you would not be eligible for a second event until Sunday.
- There is a strict no-show policy. Please review the policy closely and ensure you can attend the event prior to requesting tickets.
- Due to COVID-19, most events have been cancelled at this time. They will be posted as they become available.